|Easy2Add for Microsoft® Outlook®
|Quickly create new events, tasks (to-do), contacts, notes from plain English in your Outlook Calendar (appointments, meetings, all day events), Tasks, Contacts and Notes folders.
Easy2Add software and Gadget for Microsoft® Windows Vista® are free* and fastest way to create Microsoft Outlook events (appointments, meetings, all day events)tasks (to-do), new! contacts and notes from plain english. Don't like filling out complicated Outlook Appointments and tasks forms? Easy2Add can (in most cases) read your mind. If you type in something like [Lunch with Mom at Home 11am Sunday], Easy2Add can figure out what you mean and create the new event or task right onto your Outlook Calendar or Tasks folder, even when Microsoft Outlook is closed. You can start using it as Gadget from Windows Vista Sidebar or by clicking on the Easy2Add tray icon.
*The free product version only supports appointments, all other types of items are supported by the full paid version only. Full functionality can be tested during a 14-day trial period, then the product switches automatically to the “free” mode, until activated.
Try Easy2Add Web Demo Now!
Enter appointment string, e.g. "Dinner tomorrow with John 6pm at home":
or use Free
Since 2001 many companies have used our products.
: From $4.95 to $14.95 per license, volume discount available.
and you receive:
1 year of free updates
1 year of free support via e-mail and live help
14 days Money Back Guarantee**
- Enter and capture the Outlook event, task, contact and note data from plain english in one step: enter appointment, task, note or contact details into Easy2Add application field and hit Enter.
- Only one field to fill that is available from Easy2Add Vista Gadget or application window.
- Recognize events: What (subject), When (Start and End time), Where (Location) and Who* (Attendees). *Will be available in the coming version.
- Recognize tasks: To do (subject), Due and Start date, Importance (priority)
- new! Recognize type of item by typing prefix: "TASK:", "TSK:", "T:", "TODO:", "DO:", or "APPOINTMENT:", "APP:", "CALENDAR:", "CAL:", "MEETING:", "EVENT:", "A:", "MEET:", "CONTACT:", "C:", "NOTE:", "NOTES:", "N:". Click on icon in order to change the default item type.
- new! Contacts are now supported. You can enter contact name, e-mail and phone in the same text line, and the appropriate contact will be created. Also, if you already have this contact in your Outlook, it will be updated with the information that was entered.
- new! Notes are now supported. When you enter any text as a note, it will be added to your Outlook Notes folder.
- Select your default type of item to enter your preffered type without prefix.
- Any type of Microsoft events: appointments, meetings, recurring or all day events
- Enter events without opening Microsoft Outlook
- Option to open Appointment form after creating an event.
- Hotkey (Ctrl+Shift+A)
- Free* and simple to use
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista
- RAM 256 Mb
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007